Assignments play a significant part in academics. This gives the students an opportunity to score high in academics. But in most cases students find it difficult to complete the assignments within the stipulated time. As a result it makes them distressed thinking how to finish it within the deadline. As the deadline comes closer, their persecution level increases. Are you one of them? Then this blog will surely be helpful for you. In this blog our assignment writing help experts will tell you the complete guidance of writing an assignment step by step.
What are Assignments?
Assignments are basically tasks that are given to pupils by their teachers of institutions to complete in a specified time period. It’s basically a part of the learning process. Assignment has various forms too like written, practical, fieldwork and of late online assignments are also provided by experts.
Now we will know the basic guidelines of writing an assignment. But knowing this we should know that different assignments have different requirements too. So, before starting writing make sure you have known the requirements from your teachers then continue writing.
By following the below mentioned points you will be able to write a fully fledged assignment:
- Analyze the Topic Carefully: before starting any topic as a part of your assignment take some time to analyze it very carefully. Make sure that you have learnt what to write and what not.
- Understand What You Want to Do: as you get the topic you need to read it a few times till understand it wholly. While doing so you should give special focus on the learning objectives i.e. you have to understand what you’ll be able to do after finishing the course and mainly this project. Next, you should make your goal of how much marks you want to achieve through these assignments. And lastly you need to answer the questions i.e. you should be prepared to explain the topic in your words.
- Identify the Keyword: before starting writing, you need to focus on the identifying keywords that will guide you in completing the work. While writing an assignment you need to mention task words, topic words and limiting words that will help you to focus on your topic.
- Brainstorm of Ideas: It includes the information that you already know and the information that you need to accumulate through research before writing the assignment.
- While doing so you may use these keywords like who, what, where, when, why and how to expand your thinking.
- Write down all the information in a copy and don’t worry about the arrangements. Then deck it up in an organized way.
- Research and Note Taking Process: planning is important before writing the assignment. After research you need to organize your information. While doing so you need to keep in your mind first, you have to check the accuracy of your ideas, second, explore the relationship between different aspects of the topic.
Here you can add 5-10 questions, depending on your topic and word limit.
- Planning before Writing: before starting writing, use your research questions and notes to build the structure on your assignment. It will help you to think more clearly regarding the topic, developing your ideas and writing effectively.
- Writing: while starting writing you need to follow your plan properly. You need to do planning for each paragraph. Each paragraph must include a topic sentence, some supporting sentences and conclusive sentences too.
- In your writing don’t forget to link words in paragraphs like additionally, next, first, secondly and so on. In the paragraph related to cause and effect you can add consequently, therefore, as a result etc.
- Editing: last and the most important part is editing. Besides editing you need to proofread the whole writing before final submission.
How to Structure the Assignment?
Background: it includes the general idea of the topic so that your reader will understand it easily.
Outline: it will describe what to add and what not to in your writing.
And lastly a thesis will explain the main idea of argument in your assignment.
In this part you need to develop the argument that will support your writing in response to the topic.
In this part you need to summarize the important points in brief. You may end the writing with a comment or suggestion that may be addressed in future research.
How to Edit?
Read aloud the whole writing. It will help you to check the flow of writing, grammatical errors, spelling mistakes etc. you can use a spell checker to check your writing and always try to write in simple sentences, try to avoid using impressive words.
Conclusion: After reading the whole blog, I hope you will get an outline of how to write an assignment. If you have any query you can take help from our skilled assignment help experts. To know more log on to our official website and check the necessary details of hiring them.