- Secure Payment Guarantee
Assignment Reusable Straws - Marketing Management
- All assignments are to be submitted on ******
- Make sure to submit the assignment ONLY to student
- If a program participant submits the assignment late, but within 1 week after the submission date a 20% penalty will be
E.g.: If a student scores 90 in an assignment, the final mark will be 76 after penalty is imposed.
- Similarity between student’s work is strictly not accepted, any student found with similar work will be graded Zero and fail for the However, Plagiarism is an academic offence and will not be tolerated.
- Any reevaluation request should come in one week of grade Any late request will not be obliged. (Form and other details shall be shared based on request)
- Any rescheduling request should come and fulfilled within one week after the actual date of the Any late request will not be obliged.
- If a program participant submits the assignment after 1 week from the submission date, without any prior approval, then the student is deemed to fail the
- Assignment once submitted to exam board is final for
- Program participants are strongly advised to keep a copy of their work in case the submitted copy should go
- Total 90 10 Marks for Class Participation. Final marks will be converted to 90 marks.
GUIDELINES FOR ASSIGNMENT
- If assignment is Question & Answer based
- Introduction is needed for each
- Question has to be answered based on the mark allotted for each question with references if any idea or information is taken from other
- If assignment is case based then,
- Executive summary
- Table of content
- Body of assignment (questions related to case need to be answered)
- Conclusion / Recommendation if any
- References (in-text + citation) to be
Plagiarism is a form of cheating, by representing someone else's work as your own or using someone else's work (another student or author) without acknowledging it with a reference. This is a serious breach of the Academic Regulations and will be dealt with accordingly. Students found to have plagiarized can be excluded from the program.
Plagiarism occurs whenever you do any of the following things without acknowledging the original source:
- Copy information from any source (including the study guide, books, newspapers, the internet)
- Use another person's concepts or ideas
- Summarize or paraphrase another person's
How do I avoid plagiarism?
To ensure you are not plagiarizing, you must acknowledge with a reference whenever you:
- use another person's ideas, opinions or theory
- include any statistics, graphs or images that have been compiled or created by another person or organization
- Paraphrase another's written or
What are the penalties?
The penalties for plagiarism are:
- Deduction of marks,
- A mark of zero for the assignment or the unit, or
- Exclusion from the
Plagiarism is dealt with on a case-by-case basis and the penalties will reflect the seriousness of the breach. Please note claiming that you were not aware of need to reference is no excuse.