Question:BM016-3-M International Business Communication & Competencies- Individual Assessment: Case Study Report & Presentation
The assessment for this module is a critical evaluation of the identified topic in the form of an case study report.
- Evaluate the conceptual, theoretical and empirical confusion inherent in international business communication.
- Evaluate key factors leading to effective international business communication based on global business scenarios.
- Critically analyse the effects of culture on international business communication.
- Develop effective strategies in response to real-time international communication problems involving profit and non-profit organisations.
- Create and integrate viable solutions to promote efficient online and offline communication among culturally diverse business partners.
The case study report of this assessment is designed to assess students’ ability to:
- produce a succinct critique of academic literatures;
- analyse international business communication issues
- demonstrate critical evaluation of intercultural communication examples within the case study in relation to their business environment and apply international business communication concepts (tools and techniques) towards developing and formulating in-depth analysis of situations that will generate effective global business relationships and performance.
- apply a disciplined approach to the analysis of international business communication issues and their solutions in terms of appropriate strategy development
- assess a range of contemporary developments in international business and the application (including ethical and cultural challenges) of international business communication in global environment.
- draw appropriate conclusions to international business issues in a creative manner;
- use the Harvard system to cite and reference academic sources.