- Secure Payment Guarantee
MGT502 Business Communication
In this assessment, you will address a contemporary organisational or business issue and apply research skills to identify, select and analyse 10 sources to form an annotated bibliography. The issue and resources used in Assessment 1A will also form the basis for
Assessment 1B – Forming an Argument.
When choosing a topic, consider the following:
• Locate material (books, periodicals, white papers and other documents) that may contain useful information and ideas on your issue.
• Briefly examine and review the items and select 10 that represent a variety of perspectives on the issue.
• Write an annotation of 150 words for each reference summarising the central theme and scope. The annotation should include one or more sentences that,
- evaluate the authority or background of the author
- comment on the intended audience
- compare or contrast this work with another you have cited
- explain how this work illuminates your bibliography topic